Ways to support us
Why not join our Management Board?
Somers Town Community Association is a Registered charity and Company Limited by Guarantee. It is run by a voluntary board made up of local people. We are always keen for new people to get involved in the running of the centre.
Board members will be expected to:
- Attending around six meetings every year.
- Act as Trustees of the Charity and Directors of the company.
- Determine the policy and future direction of STCA.
In return they are offered:
- A direct voice in shaping STCA’s work
- A full induction and training in the roles and responsibilities in becoming a Management Committee Member.
- Access to on going training.
You can also support us in a variety of ways including taking part in sponsored fundraising events, sending a one off donation, or becoming a regular donor through setting up a standing order.
If you wish to donate to Somers Town Community Association, you can download this form and complete the relevant section.